After many rumors about the mobile version of Call of Duty – Battle Royale, the Beta version is out. Activision has tied up with Tencent to release this first-person shooting game. In a blog post, Activision stated that Call of Duty Mobile – Battle Royale will be similar to Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4’s Blackout mode.
Call of duty mobile has been listed for pre-registration on Google Play for the last couple of weeks and now the developers are finally pushing the beta version for testing.
At present, beta testing is limited to a few countries and may not be available in a specific region. But irrespective of your region, you can play the game after making the simple steps mentioned in this article. I’ll guide you on how to download Call Of Duty Mobile in this post.
Check out Gyan Gaming for live Call of duty mobile in play!!??
Call Of Duty Mobile Overall Intel
- Up to 100 players on a battle royale map.
- Solo, Duo and Four player mode just like PUBG Mobile.
- Choose from six different classes, each with their unique skills.
- You can revive team mates.
- Massive map features.
- The game can be played in either first-person or third-person perspective.
Call of duty mobile is in early stage of development, so expect changes.
How to download the beta version
The beta version is officially available to a limited number of users outside the company that is developing it. There is a lot of waiting to be done before the official game is released.
However, if you are impatient to wait ?, there’s an unofficial way to enjoy the beta version. Follow the below steps and enjoy!
1. Go to www.callofduty.com/mobile and pre-register.
3. Extract the files and Install the APK but do not Launch it!!?♂️.
4. Using your file manager, go to Android/OBB and create this folder com.activision.callofduty.shooter
5. Copy the data files you’ve downloaded in step 2 into the folder you created in step 4.
6. Now install the APK and enjoy the game that’s if you are from India. Non-Indian should proceed to the next step.
7. Use any of your Favorite VPN and connect to an Indian server.
Remember: Once the beta version is over, all your progress will be erased!! ?